A selection of Alexander McQueen‘s work is going on display at The Metropolitan Museum from May 2 until July 31 2011. You can see a few of the stunning pieces below. And if you can’t make it to New York to see the exhibit, the Costume Institute is producing a book about McQueen that you can pre-order at Amazon.com.
I love Alexander McQueen, and I love these pictures and outfits. I hope this exhibition comes to Holland, but I am afraid not….
- A First Look At The Met’s ‘Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty’ Exhibit (thegloss.com)
- “Alexander McQueen “Savage Beauty” at The Metropolitan Museum of Art” and related posts (cocosteaparty.com)
- ‘Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty’ Previewed At London Fashion Week (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- VIDEO: Anna Wintour on McQueen’s legacy (bbc.co.uk)
- The Met Gala For 2011: Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty (style.com)