On your marks girls, Mulberry will soon be releasing their latest handbag, the Del Rey and it’s set to be a new lust-have.
Inspired by the uptown elegance of American songstress Lana Del Rey, the beautiful tote combines a classic shape with signature Mulberry touches. You can sign up @ Selfridges to be informed when the bag is available. The bag is so above my budget but I have to say I have a weakness for Mulbery… If I ever win the lottery will probably buy a Mulberry bag… But I will keep on dreaming.
“We wanted to design a gorgeous bag that reflected Lana Del Rey’s style and beauty so we thought the bag should be simple and structured yet relevant for now and recognisable instantly as a classic Mulberry piece. To me it also had to be very Mulberry, very us so we gave it the classic postman’s lock hardware and a great front pocket – for all your bits and pieces! It’s a mixture of Mulberry, a touch of Lana’s old-school glamour, and total practicality: it’s quickly become our best friend!”
- Mulberry Makes Lana Del Rey Handbag | New Purse Celebrates Indie Singer (bagbunch.com)
- Mulberry Introduces Lana Del Rey-Inspired Bag (fmdsblog.wordpress.com)
- Mulberry Fall 2012 (fabsugar.com)
- The Modern Nostalgia of Mulberry’s Latest Muse: Lana Del Rey (meetsobsession.com)
- Michelle Williams Checks Out Mulberry With Lizzy Olsen, Lana Del Rey, and the Downton Girls (popsugar.com)
- Mulberry goes all in on Lana Del Rey with the Del Rey Bag (purseblog.com)
- Mulberry Names A Handbag After Lana Del Rey (Check Out The Pix!) (glamour.com)
- Mulberry Autumn Winter 2012 (stylustonline.wordpress.com)
- Mulberry’s Lana Del Rey Handbag Arrives in Stores Early (shoppingblog.com)