I am back from my holiday to Lanzarote Spain. It is an island not far from the Marroccan coast. It is one of 7 islands forming the Canary Islands. The weather is great in December, approximately 23 degrees. Great temperature to enjoy the sun and do lot’s of things. I will show you some photo’s I took later. Lanzarote has an active volcano. But first I wanna show you another photo. It is something I tried out. I am not sure if it works. But it is something I want to work out more in the future.
- Lanzarote´s Top Five Attractions That You Can’t Miss When Visiting! (epicatravel.com)
- La Palma and Lanzarote (sethsnap.com)
- Simon Calder’s Holiday Helpdesk: Is Lanzarote a good idea for a warm mid-winter welcome? (independent.co.uk)
- Live The Dream In Lanzarote (channelvoyager.com)
- Lanzarote Holidays (ebookers.com)